I was asked by Carusele to participate in the #LaurasLean campaign, sponsored by Laura’s Lean. Although I have been compensated, all opinions are my own. #NVREVR #noantibiotics #noaddedhormones #allnatural #LaurasLean
It’s delicious, full of flavor and ready in 30 minutes.
I love my air fryer and I use it almost everyday. I try to keep my recipe’s simple and these Beef Kofta Kebab’s are really easy to do and came out incredibly delicious
I picked up Laura’s Lean 96% Lean ground beef, I love their products because their beef is sourced from suppliers that raise their cattle without ever using added hormones or antibiotics and are always vegetarian fed. See link below to purchase Lauras Lean
Check out my recipe below:
Ingredients • 1 lb ground beef 92% lean, 8% fat @LaurasLeans
• 1 tsp. sea salt
• 1 tsp. black pepper
• 1 oz kebab seasoning – granulated onions, salt, sumac, garlic, turmeric
• 1 chopped white onion
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• fresh parsley finely chopped Instructions
1. In a large bowl, add ground beef, salt, pepper, kebab seasoning, chopped onions, chopped parsley, and olive oil
2. Mix thoroughly and let it sit for 10-15 minutes so all the flavors can marinate.
3. Form ground beef mixture into about 8 log patties. Squeeze from the palm of your hand and form until the desired size.
3. Set in air fryer for 20 minutes at 360 degrees. After 10 minutes flip kebabs over and cook for the remaining 10 minutes, make sure its cooked thoroughly and browned on all sides
4. Serve over a bed of basmati rice with fresh cherry tomatoes, chopped Persian cucumbers, with a side of yogurt sauce.
Leave a Reply