I’ve been craving sweet & salty and decided to try out this recipe
Easy no bake energy balls. It could be easily be dessert or a post gym treat. It will help fight the cravings and feel satisfied..
Its all natural & gluten free ingredients. Something I’ve been focusing on this year to be free from dairy & gluten.
- 1 1/2 cups pretzels or pretzel sticks (Quinn’s gluten free)
- 1 cup rolled oats (gluten free)
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup (can sub honey or agave)
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil (or add more but butter)
- 2 Tbsp flax seeds (or chia seeds)
- In a blender or food processor, pulse pretzels and oats 4-5 times (just enough to break them up.
- In a medium bowl, stir together peanut butter, syrup, coconut oil, flax seeds.Stir until mixture is well combined. If mixture is a little dry, add more syrup or coconut oil. If mixture feels a little too wet add more coconut or crunched pretzels.
- Roll into 1″ balls (I usually get around 12-15). Place on a plate. Refrigerate about 10-15 minutes, then transfer to a container or zip-lockbag.
4. Store in the refrigerator up to 1 week, or the freezer about 1 month
Thanks to Quinn Snacks for partnering up and sponsoring this blog.
Leave a Reply