I’m going to share my easy spaghetti with meatballs recipe. Thanks to Alessi on sponsoring this post. I love their products because its fresh, high-quality and authentically Italian.
Let’s get started. Baked meatballs are ready fast, which is perfect on a busy week. This is an easy, basic recipe
Here’s a few simple ingredients to make this tasty recipe (exact measurements are included in the recipe below):
For the baked meatballs:
- Grass fed ground beef
- Alessi tip and grind course sea salt coarse
- Alessi tip and grind whole Black peppercorns
- Alessi All-Natural Extra Virgin Oil
- Fresh garlic
- Fresh red onion
- Almond Flour
- Nutritional Yeast
For the sauce:
- Alessi All-Natural Sauce – Marina Chunky Style
- Monk fruit sugar or regular sugar: I prefer monk fruit sugar
- Organic ketchup
- Alessi Sea Salt & Black Peppercorns
How to make baked meatballs:
- Mix the meatball ingredients and form into meatballs.
- Bake them for 15 minutes at 400°F. For juicy meatballs, make sure you don’t overbake them.
- Gently heat the sauce ingredients in a saucepan. Add the meatballs to the sauce and toss to coat. That’s it!
Recipe for meatballs:
- ½ cup fresh red onion
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast*
- 1 tsp Alessi Sea Salt and 1 tsp of Alessi Black Peppercorns
- ½ cup of fresh garlic
- ⅓ cup almond flour or oat flour
- 1lb ground dark meat turkey or ground beef, grass-fed if possible
- 1 tablespoon Alessi extra virgin olive oil
- 1 fresh rosemary (optional)
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
For the Sauce:
- Alessi All-Natural Marina Chunky Sauce (24 OZ)
- 1 tsp Organic unsweetened ketchup
- 1 tsp Alessi Sea Salt and 1 tsp of black peppercorns (add more for your liking)
- 1 tsp of monkruit sugar
For the pasta:
- 1 lb of Alessi Organic Spaghetti Alla Chittarra
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, use your hands to mix the meatball ingredients.
- Form the mixture into 10 meatballs, use the palm of your hands to make the ball shape
- Place the shaped meatballs on the prepared baking sheet, make sure they are not touching each other. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, whisk together the sauce ingredients. 5 minutes before meatballs should be done, heat the sauce gently over medium-low heat.
- In a large pan, bring 6 quarts of salter water to a boil. Add contents of spaghetti pasta and cook “al dente” (around 10-12 minutes). Drain immediately and place on platter
- When meatballs are done, use tongs to transfer them to the sauce. Gently toss to coat. Serve immediately.
- Top with rosemary and Enjoy
You can purchase Alessi products can also be purchased at most local grocers or online. To get 15% off Use coupon code MICHELLE (this is good thru 12/31/19)
Online orders over $20 ship free. Here’s the link to purchase http://bit.ly/AlessiFall19