Summertime is here and making burgers are one of my favorite things to make.
Thanks to Laura’s Lean for sponsoring this blog.
To make my homemade burger my go to ingredients are 1 lb of Laura’s Lean ground beef (92% beef, 8% fat), Worcestershire, salt, pepper, fresh garlic and onions.
Toppings – grilled onions & mushrooms, melted cheese
Sauce – ketchup, mayo and mustard
Bun – Brioche burger bun, I love the softness & flavor with my burger patties
- 1 lb Laura’s Lean Beef
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp diced onions
- 1/2 cup red onions
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- 4 American slice cheese
- 1/4 lettuce
1. In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, salt, pepper, garlic, onions & Worcestershire
2. Roll & shape into a burger patty. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
3. In a large pan in medium heat add burger patty. Cook until brown then flip. Add cheese until it melts
4. Cut up onions and mushroom
5. In the same pan grill onions and mushrooms until brown
6. Stack up the burger add all toppings and sauces
Check out Laura’s Lean website to find the nearest stores near you. Hope you enjoy my recipe.